2009年12月31日星期四

Wrap Up for 2009

I feel really unbelievable, today is the last day of the year. A numerous of incidents happened during this year. Let's me review together with you all incidents by incidents:-

Early of 2009, my hubby fulfilled 1 of my dream, which is travel to Europe for 2 weeks time. During these 2 weeks, we visited France, Switzerland and Italy. The most memorable places that we visited is the snow mountains at Switzerland. ;) Believe my hubby also feel the same. ;)By the end of the trip, we decided to back to Europe again after 10 years. ;) My new target is to view the Northen Light. :)

2nd shocking decision that we make right after CNY is to buy house. Noticing that the economic is turning better, we both decided to buy our own house instead of renting the house. And Yes, we successfully buy a cheaper house, right before the housing price shooting up. Thanks God!

The next news is a bad one, father suddenly having heart attack. That moment is the worse moment that I have in this year, father falled in sick but I was not around him. Feel so sad... Mum is so tiring cause she is alone there to take care of my father. I am sorry, mum and dad. I really hope that I will besides you both. I hereby want to wish my father healthier and and wish my mum happier. I also wish that we all can stay together again soon. I missed you..

Wedding day is the next big moment for the family. We decided to get married during Christmas Day!! After 2 years of registration, we finally complete the our wedding event. My parents both are very happy... For the wedding preparation, thanks a lots to mother in law and father in law, as they helped out a lot of things. On actual wedding day, thanks to all brothers and "da sao" for helping out. Now, we still have few things to follow up. Hahaha.. Such as the wedding video and wedding album. ;) Wish our marriage will be forever love and happily ever after.

The next one is regarding my hubby's career. Noticing that my hubby's career is getting better and better, feel quite happy with him. New responsibles that assigned to him by his manager really shows that they appreciate his talents and knowledege. Not sure why, I always feel confident with him regarding his career path. :) I know that he is working hard and I strongly believe that one day he will be success in his career... Maybe you will not believe.. Want to have a bet? Hereby, I wish my hubby success in his career soon and reach his goal soon.

My career path is not as smooth as my hubby, but I think I still can handle it. Device's issues surrounding me just like a snow ball, rolled more and more and grow bigger and bigger, and I am getting pressure and pressure. Although tired and tension, but still manageable. But really hopes that I can have a happy working life. So hereby, wish my own career will have a brighter day in coming year.

After 3 more hours will be end of 2009, I hereby would like to make wish for coming 2010, wish my parents and parents in law stay healthy and happy, wish my hubby stay healthy and successful, wish myself happy forever. :)

没有评论:

发表评论