2009年8月5日星期三

Finally Decision is Made - Hopes is a Good and Correct Decision

After struggle for few days, finally the decision is made. No others choice that can work for dad now, except doing the bypass surgery. Default we think that we might can have chance to use medication for control, but no luck for dad. Cause dad situation is pretty serious now. The only way is to go through open heart surgery. We tried to look for Minimally Invasive Heart Disease Surgery, but unfortunately this type of surgery is yet to be used in Hospital in Malaysia or at least in Penang. Compared with traditional open heart surgery, this type of surgery is less pain, and fast recovery rate. At this moment, i can be said already understand how the traditional surgery work and how suffer will my dad be, but i don't have the gut to tell them the impact after the surgery. There is no choice and no time to wait now, cause the longer time he wait, higher risk will take. And he might not as lucky as Friday whereby able be saved. Operation date is already arranged, it will be on Monday, good luck to my father. Hopefully i won't lost my dad because of this. Pray hard! Can you pray for me as well?

Since after this bad news come to my ear, day passed day seems like is year passed year, waiting for the time to back there to accompany my dad and my mum. I know they both need me right now.. waiting for the time to go back... ...

7 条评论:

  1. 别太担心!一切会好转的。要有信心,我们愿成为你精神的支柱,需要帮忙时,别犹豫。FROM KHOO FAMILY

    回复删除
  2. everything will b fine...i will always pray for u...giving the all the luck i haf now...may GOD bless your dad...-huan-

    回复删除
  3. jia you... everything will be fine...

    回复删除
  4. 老天不会欺负心里有爱的人。把烦恼告诉我们,我们乐意听,也非常乐意帮忙!加油!Min Hui 爸爸也加油!

    回复删除
  5. 放心,吉人自有天相,槟城人精神支持你.加油哦!

    回复删除