2009年8月2日星期日

A Series of Incidents Since July

Recently, almost every week having different kinds of bad news. From what i remember, the only good news is my youngest cousin at last born already. This is the only good news that i received since July.

First 2 weeks, Wei and i was having down turn with our careers. Wei received unhappy news, while me having arguments with the stakeholders. Feel depressed at that moments, till Wei very worried about me. I dont want Wei to worry about me, i dont want i myself get worse in depression, so, we start to have outdoor activities during weekend, besides cycling or jogging during weekdays.

Next bad news is about my uncle. Actually i am not that close with that uncle, so i actually not feeling down with the incident that happened to that uncle. However, i feel quite angry, cause my mum being blamed because of what happened to that uncle. But it is totally not related to my mum, why should others blame her. She feel sad and crying in the phone. I really feel angry, i want to help her but i am helpless in this issue. But at last, come out with the temporarily solution, but this temporarily solution cost my mum RM6.5K, truthly said, it is not worth to pay for it to help that uncle, but from my mum stand points, i agree that she should pay the money as well. For her happiness.

Besides, my grandma admit to hospital again, due to asthma. There is 1 time whereby her condition so critical until all the family members being called to hospital. Luckily now she is not so critical, although yet to fully recovered, doctor let her out from hospital.

1 of the cousin's kid also admitted to hospital due to inside his ear having additional "meat". But luckily he noticed earlier, else when the "meat" grow deeper into his ear and affecting his brain, he will in big trouble.

Till yesterday afternoon, i received another bad news. This bad news is related to my dad. He being admitted to hospital, and worse thing is that he even admit to ICU during Friday. But now he already out from the ICU room and is at the normal patient room. His condition is not critical, and mum ask me not to rush back now, as i am going to go back next week. I feel so guilty when they cannot reach me when dad admitted to ICU. I feel so sad as i did not accompany them when they are in trouble. Yesterday have a deep discussion with Wei, i dont want to leave them in Penang, and since they dont want to stay at Johor, we plan to let them come to Singapore. Nothing is more important than family. Reduce some saving to bring them over, will feel better. At least can take care of them. Will propose to them next week when i go back. Think need some effort to convince them, cause they actually dislike to burden me. Now, dad is still at hospital, pending for further checking to see what actually is happening. Plan to go to pray for him.

So many bad news since July, and is enough for me already. Hopes everything become fine soon. Hopes all the bad luck go away now. Hopes my family members stay healthy, happy. Hopes Wei continue to be successful. Hopes my career on track as well.

2 条评论:

  1. don worry, be happy... 凡事有起有落,after winter, always spring is awaited... ^^ 只要真心相信,一切希望都会成真!

    回复删除
  2. jia you er sao...may GOD bless u and ur family...

    回复删除